A Build To Kill Your Ps4 or Xbox One3

Build a Pc

Everybody loves a games console, right? Well if you think it through you will see that if you pay just a bit more, a pc is more reliable and you can get a better performance out of it, plus it will be something YOU have built.
If you asked me a while ago, if I want to switch to a pc from my beloved ps3 and ps4, I would ask you if you are crazy. However now I am convinced to transfer over to the pc kingdom. I have already picked the parts and I am almost ready to build my new pc. Maybe I will post the parts another time.

BUT, not everybody has the patience and the knowledge to find the right pc parts for their potential build and that is why I am here. I will be posting a build every time I come up with a good, so that I can take that burden off of you.

So here is my first recommendation:

A pc to make you play all your games on it, instead of your console.


CPU 


AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor


GPU


PNY GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Enthusiast Edition Video Card


Motherboard


Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard


CPU cooler


Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler


RAM


Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory


Power Supply



Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Storage


Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply


Case


Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case


Optical Drive (optional)

Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer



Total Cost: Around 450$ (depending on where you buy the parts)

Remember that this is an entry level pc, so you won't be able to play at 4K or on ultra settings. But you are going to have fun playing every game available at a decent resolution with decent graphics. The pc is going to be fairly small, since it is a micro-Atx case, so you can have it in the living room, without it taking much space.

Have Fun!

UPDATE: I uploaded a video about the build on YouTube!


No comments:

Post a Comment